Monday 14 April 2014

Eyeshadow Palettes Wishlist

I need to STOP making wishlists girls. These palettes have been on my mind for ages, but I just can't afford/don't have access to these beautiful palettes! I know, I know, I know these palettes are mostly neutral warm tones that all look pretty similar and uninteresting. I always say you can never ever have enough of these shades, I mean it's what we wear everyday. By the way I didn't add any Urban Decay palettes because the Naked 1 is still the best to me.

Stila In the Light

Too Faced Chocolate Bar 

Too Faced Natural by Night

Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral (Mattes) 


The NARSissist Eyeshadow Palette

LORAC Pro Palette

Do you own any of these palettes? What do you think of them? What eyeshadow palettes are on your wishlist? Any other recommendations? Would love to hear your thoughts!



No comments:

Post a Comment