Monday 14 April 2014

Nude & Pink Mac Lipstick Choices

Now I don't own any MAC lipsticks yet but I am planning on buying one nude and one pink one this year. I'll show you guys my results of years of intensive MAC lipstick research - These are my top 3 nudes and pinks I want to buy and  think would look good on me (NC35-NC40 skintone). Please note the following pictures are not mine (derr).

NUDES
Taupe (Matte): A muted brown with red undertones.




Velvet Teddy (Matte): A pinky beige. This colour raved about everywhere!


Cherish (Creme): A creamy beige. This is youtube guru saaammage's favourite.



PINKS
Kinda Sexy (Matte): I feel like this is in between a pink and nude shade. It's a nude peachy pink? I just love it.

Please Me (Creme): It's pretty much my description of a staple medium-light pink. So gorgeous!



Craving (Amplified Creme): Deep rasberry pink that's sure to catch the eye. I'm not sure if this even classifies as a pink but I have been eyeing this one off for ages. 


Do you girls own any of the MAC lipsticks I mentioned? How are they? What are your faves? Ahh I'm so excited to finally get to own a MAC lipstick :)












No comments:

Post a Comment